Collection, processing and use of personal data
Your privacy is important to us. To visit our online-shop, you need to specify any data. We store only anonymous access data without personal reference, such as name of your Internet Service Provider, the page from which you visit us, or the name of the requested file. For data collection, the cookies can be used here, which however also collect the data in anonymous or pseudonymous form and save and do not allow any conclusion on your person.
We collect personal data only when you provide it to us during the ordering process when opening a customer account or registering for our newsletter voluntarily. We use the data collected exclusively for execution of the contract. After complete contract management your data will be locked and deleted after the tax and commercial law, unless you have expressly consented to a more extensive use of data. If you log in with your email address for our monthly newsletter, we use your email address for promotional purposes, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter reference.
Your personal data is safe with us! They are encrypted and transmitted to us. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction, unauthorized access.
Provide information & Conditions
You receive at any time without giving reasons free information about your stored data. You can always block, correct or delete your data collected on us. You can at any time revoke the consent given to us for data collection and use without giving reasons. Apply this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) For the implementation of sales contracts (initiation, completion , execution , warranty and rescission) for our services, technical administration, marketing purposes and ensuring between you and us existing correspondence we charge for the ordering process as well as for opening an account personal data, which include in particular: name, contact details, payment details, email and telephone number. A disclosure of their data can in principle take place at more than one company , so far as is necessary for the processing of our contractual relationship, in particular in the following cases:
a) A transfer always takes place for the purpose of delivery to the use of this shipping organization. The disclosure includes only those data that are required for delivering the goods.
b) If the payment process payment services used (for example MasterCard, etc.), your data will be passed on to the used payment intermediaries. The same applies with regard to the agency responsible for payment banks.
c) If payment disturbances a requirement can be assigned to a collection agency. In addition, information may be sent to credit agencies. The disclosure of personal data required for this purpose depends on the designs for credit verification.
The disclosure shall be used by the service providers solely for the purpose of disclosure.
(2) In addition, your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties, unless provided we are not obliged to do by law or you have given us an appropriate consent.
(3) Personal data that you provide to us for the processing of order procedures, can be saved from commercial and tax reasons up to 10 years .
(4) Your personal data is safe with us! They are encrypted by transmitted to us. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction, unauthorized access.
(5) You can obtain at any time without giving reasons free information about your stored data. You can always block, correct or delete your data collected on us. You can at any time revoke the consent given to us for data collection and use without giving reasons. Apply this to email@example.com.
(6) Without the consent of the customer, the provider will not use customer data for purposes of advertising, market research or opinion polls.